Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm F*$!'n Awesome

Okay, okay, okay...I KNOW...it's a family blog...foul language is inappropriate. But please read my story before you judge me.

Today was one of those frustrating days that seem to happen from time to time. I left work in a foul mood and things didn't appear to be headed to a happy place. As I'm walking up the path to my apartment building then who should come waddling up opposite me but a Chinese woman I estimate to be in her late 30's with a face that made it clear she hasn't laughed in at least two decades wearing a black t-shirt with big white lettering saying "I'm Fucking Awesome". Classic Chinese...wearing shirts that are in English and they have no idea what they say. I started laughing out loud, I'm a bit ashamed to admit, right at her. I think she probably won't smile again for at least another decade because of me. But it did cheer me up!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to Duncan, China's nukes have just gone online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that is hilarious... when do you come back to the land of the canuck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I booked my ticket out of China today...June 30th and I fly into NY for the weekend. From there...I'm not sure...likely to Mum and Dad's.

    ReplyDelete