Monday, June 28, 2010

Farewell to Jilin City

It's early afternoon here and my train out of Jilin leaves this evening. This marks the beginninng of what promises to be a long and painful few days of travelling but I'm definitely excited to be getting home.

The end of my adventure in China is definitely filled with mixed feelings. I will miss many things about my experience here but I'm also very, very ready to return to a culture I understand. A quick weekend in New York precedes a nice relaxing break with Mum and Dad in Bayfield and from there I'll have to start thinking about a new job. Blue skies ahead :)

2 comments:

  1. K and I are looking forward to a visit!

    Safe travels and have fun in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Duncan. Loved following you through it. Let us know if you create a different one :) All the best buddy.

    ReplyDelete